BSc in Animal Health
- Understand the biology and behaviour of companion animals as well as the human-animal bond.
- Discover the connection between animal health and the safety & quality of the food supply.
- Apply your knowledge and skills while completing real-world projects and case studies that examine issues faced by the animal health sector, the food production industry and government.
- Develop hands-on skills through access to an extensive network of animal research facilities.
"The Bachelor of Science in Animal Health program at the University of Alberta will provide students with an ideal background for application to a DVM (veterinary medicine) program."
- Dr. Duane Landals Registrar, Alberta Veterinary Medical Association