BSc in Environmental and Conservation Sciences
- Develop solutions for environmental issues such as climate change, land and water use as well as biodiversity.
- Explore how interactions between science, society and the economy influence environmental management decisions.
- Participate in local and international environmental field school opportunities to develop hands-on skills.
- Apply your knowledge and skills while completing a fourth-year project-based capstone course that examines issues faced by industry, government and environmental organizations.
* Applications are not being accepted for 2015-16. Please contact the Faculty with any questions.